Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafer in diameter.
Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±1%.
High conformity with processing of high aspect ratio and complex structures.
up to 12 inch
This process allows fabricating the conformal thin films of various materials with atomic-scale control without high temperature required to deliver the necessary activation energy.
- High-k gate oxides.
- Passivation of crystal.
- silicon solar cells and OLED.
- Coating of nano-porous structures .
- Optical functional films.
- Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafer in diameter.
- Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±1%.
- High conformity with processing of high aspect ratio and complex structures.
- Precursor Sources up to 6 precursors individually heated to 200°C.
- Fast pulse gas delivery valves with 10 msec response time.
- Substrate heating up to 400°C.
- Al2O3, HfO2, SiO2, TiO2, Ta2O5, ZnO, AZO, HfO2, SiO2 , TiO2, GaO2, AlN, SiN, Pt…
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber with small footprint for fast cycle time.
- Chamber temperature control by using heater jacket.
- Intergrated with Load-Lock (single substrate, cassette-to-cassette), glove box.
- Spectroscopic ellipsometer ports.
- Cluster allows for vacuum transfer of substrates.