Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch in diameter
Etch system with the capability to etch in ICP, RIE, ALE and DRIE mode in the same reactor.
Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±3%.
up to 12 inch
As the functional size of the device is further reduced, further use of ALE is required to achieve its required accuracy.
- Silicon and silicon-based compounds (SiO2, Si3N4).
- Metal, silicon, resist etching.
- Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch in diameter.
- Etch system with the capability to etch in ICP, RIE, ALE and DRIE mode in the same reactor.
- Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±3%.
- Mass flow controllers with highly uniform gas distribution.
- Substrate chuck heating up to 300°C or cooling down to -20°C by stable process temperatures control.
- ICP plasma up to 2000W with Tornado ICP coil increasing deposition under low temperature.
- Low damage, high rate process, high aspect ratio.
- Wafer clamping with helium backside cooling helps anisotropic etch.
- Plasma cleaning of chamber is possible for some materials.
- RF powered showerhead with optimised gas distribution.
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber with small footprint for fast cycle time.
- Chamber temperature control by using water chiller/heater.
- Electrostatic Chuck.
- Endpoint monitors (OES, laser) compatibility.
- Cluster allows for vacuum transfer of substrates.