The TEM 1790 Series gas filters are intended for the particulate filtration of ultra high purity gases. The all stainless steel construction has excellent flow characteristics for such a compact design.
The TEM-1790 Gas Filters are 100% pressure tested, integrity tested, and helium leak checked. All filters are vacuum packed in a clean room.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0-300 L/min
- Particle Retention 99.9999% of 0.1 micron particles at 12 s.c.f.m.
- Sintered Stainless Fiber Filter Medium
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Internal Finish is electropolished to 7 Ra finish
- Maximum operating pressure of 3000 psig at 750F
- All Metal construction has excellent bake-out characteristics
- Preconditioned cleanliness of Less than 1 particle/ft