The TEM 1700 Series filters are intended for the particulate filtration of ultra high purity semiconductor grade gasses.
The stainless steel construction has excellent flow characteristics for such a compact design. The 1770 Series is 100% pressure tested, integrity tested, and helium leak checked. All filters are vacuum packed in a clean room. Available with Buttweld, Gasket Seals and Compression Fittings.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0-200 L/min
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Sintered Stainless Steel Fiber Filter Medium
- 99.9999999% of all particules at 10 s.l.p.m.
- 99.9999%of all particles at 100 s.l.p.m.
- Internal finish is 7 Microns in Ra electropolished
- All metal construction has excellent bake-out characteristics
- Preconditioned cleanliness
- less than 1 particle / ft3
- less than 10 ppb THC
- less than 10 ppb moisture available
- 100% Helium leak tested to 10-9 atm cc/sec
- Maximum operating pressure of 1000 psig at 250°F