TEM-1400 Series filters are specifically designed for filtration of semiconductor grade gases when flow rates to 75 SCFM are required. This all-welded assembly will deliver 0.003 micron absolute filtration where a high flow rate is required and space is small.
This all Fluoropolymer cartridege is enclosed in a 316L stainless steel electro-polished weld housing. Final assembly is purged with filtrated nitrogen for initial cleanliness. It is also suited for high temperature applications to 300°F/150°C.
- Material: All Teflon®
- Flow Rate: 0-2100 L/min
- 99.9999999% Efficient @ 0.003 Microns
- 3.0 ft sq of PTFE Membrane
- All Fluoropolymer Construction with PTFE encapsulated Viton O-ring
- 316L, 10Ra Finish, Electro Polished Stainless Steel Housing
- 250 psig Operation Pressure Rated at 250 F
- Helium leak tested to 1 X 10 -9 cc/sec
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Available with Compression, Gasket Seal, and Butt Weld Fittings
- Compatible with all Semiconductor Grade Gases