TEM-1200 Series filters are specifically designed for filtration of semiconductor gases when flow rates to 200 SCFM are required. This all-welded assemply will deliver 0.003 micron absolute filtration where a high flow rate is required and space is limited. Available with 1" and 1.5" connections.
This Fluoropolymer Cartridge is enclosed in a 316L stainless steel electro-polished welded housing. Final assembly is purged with filtrated nitrogen for initial cleanliness. It is also suited for high temperature applications to 300°F/150°C. Preconditioning is optional.
- Material: All Teflon®
- Flow Rate: 0-5700 L/min
- 99.9999999% Efficient @ 0.003 Microns
- 11.0 ft. sq. of PTFE Membrane
- All Fluoropolymer Construction with PTFE Encapsulated Viton O-ring
- 316L 10 RA Electropolished Stainless Steel Housing
- 250 psig Operation Pressure rated at 250F
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Helium Leak Tested to 1 X 10 -9 cc/sec
- Compatible with Semi-Grade Gases
- Available with Compression, Gasket Seal, and Butt Weld Fittings