Fixed setting PTFE flow switch with in-line flow.
The operating principle is based on a magnetic piston which responds only to the motion of fluids within the line, not to static or system pressures. In the presence of fluid flow, controlled movement of the piston actuates an external hermetically sealed reed switch. This switch can be used to actuate audible or visual alarms, as well as relays, or other controls.
- In-line flow switch with Low PD features
- Low pressure drop features
- Senses increasing or decreasing flow
- Very accurate custom flow settings
- Hermetically sealed
- Universal mounting
- Sample flow monitoring
- Alarm actuation
- Purge flows
- Loss of flow protection
- Semiconductor tools. etch
- Laser cooling equipment