Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafer in diameter
Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±3%
Multiple sources with sequential operation or co-deposition
up to 12 inch wafer
Lift-Off is a process of creating pattern on the substrate surface and opposite to etching process.
- LIFT-OFF process.
- Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafer in diameter.
- Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±3%.
- Multi-pocket rotary e-beam sources (1/2/4/6 crucibles) with water cooled crucible.
- Auto deposition rate control.
- Multiple sources with sequential operation or co-deposition.
- Substrate holder-cooling (liquid nitrogen down to -70°C).
- Flexible chamber sizes depend on substrate size and applications.
- Chamber height ≧650 mm.
- Ultimate vacuum of chamber about 10-8 Torr.
- Intergrated with Load-Lock, robot arm, glove box.