Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafers in diameter
ubstrate heating up to 700°C by stable process temperatures control
Process pressure: 50~10-3torr
up to 12 inch wafers
This reaction at the surface is what forms the solid phase material. Low pressure is used to reduce of gas phase reactions, and also increases the uniformity across the substrate.
- Growth of CNT and graphene.
- SiOx, SiNx, a-Si, DLC and other films.
- 2D material.
- Wear coatings for medical & commercial products.
- Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch wafers in diameter.
- Process pressure: 50~10-3torr.
- Mass flow controllers with highly uniform gas distribution up to 10 gas lines.
- Substrate heating up to 700°C by stable process temperatures control.
- The RF match box wide operating range (from 50 W to 2000 W) accommodates a wide range of customer applications in ICP-CVD modes.
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber with small footprint.
- Chamber temperature control by using water chiller/heater.
- Intergrated with Load-Lock (single substrate, cassette-to-cassette), glove box.
- RPS for cleaning chamber.
- Optical emission spectrometer.
- Cluster allows for vacuum transfer of substrates.