TEM-1800 Series filters are specifically semiconductor grade gases when flow rates to 10 SCFM are required. This all-welded assembly will deliver 0.003 micron absolute filtration where a higher flow rate is required.
This all Fluoropolymer filter element enclosed in a 316L stainless steel electro-polished welded housing. Final assebly is purged with filtrated nitrogen for initial cleanliness. It is also suited for high temperature applications to 300°F/150°C.
- Material: All Teflon®
- Flow Rate: 0-300 L/min
- 99.9999999% Efficient @0.003 Microns
- All Fluoropolymer Construction with PTFE Encapsulated Viton O-ring
- 316L 10RA Electroplished Stainless Steel Housing
- 250 psig operation pressure at 250°F
- Helium leak tested to 1 X 10 -9 cc/sec.
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Compatible with all Semi-Grade Gasses
- Available with Gasket Seal, Compression and Butt Weld Fittings