TEM-1500 Series filters are specifically designed for filtration of semiconductor grade gases when flow rates to 35 SCFM are required. This all-welded assembly will deliver 0.003 micron absolute filtration where a high flow rate is required and space is small.
This all Fluoropolymer cartige is enclosed in a 316L stainless steel electro-polished welded housing. Final assembly is purged with filtrated nitrogen for initial cleanliness. It is also suited for high temperature applications to 300°F / 150°C.
- Material: All Teflon®
- Flow Rate: 0-700 L/min
- 99.9999999% Efficient @ 0.003 Microns
- 1.5 Square Feet of PTFE Membranes
- All Fluoropolymer Construction with PTFE encapsulated Viton O-ring
- 316L 10RA Electropolished Stainless Steel Housing
- 250 psig Operating Pressure at 250F
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Helium leak tested to 1 X 10 -9 atm. cc/sec
- Compatible with all Semi-Grade Gasses
- Available with Compression, Gasket Seal, and Butt Weld Fittings