These esPRO® Constant Temperature Controlled Baths are designed to be contaminant-free, rapid heating units suitable for wafer processing in wet etch, high temperature acid, and solvent application (excluding hydrofluoric acid). Manufactured using high purity fused quartz (minimum 99.9999% silica), these baths represent the standard of excellence and reliability for integrated circuit manufacturing processing.
Our esPRO® Quartz baths are made of molded construction which provide maximum strength and eliminates sharp corners – facilitating the ease of cleaning. Each vessel includes a bottom well to accommodate a stirrer or drain.
Additionally, the baths have been designed in such a way that no temperature sensors or elements contact the process. The use of the dual thermodiscs independent of the controller thermocouples guarantees power shutdown.
- Fire Polished Quartz Tanks minimize contamination and are corrosion and Thermal Shock Resistant
- Rugged construction assures structural support and Fume-Tight Integrity
- Reduced warm up time and longer lasting due to engineered-in Safety Concerns
- Rugged construction assures structural support and fume-tight integrity
- Fire polished quartz vessels minimize contamination, are corrosion and thermal shock resistant
- High temperature, fire retardant wiring used through all baths
- Unique lip flange design eliminates fume migration and liquid leaks into the heating element Benefits
- Custom design flexibility
- Drain Port
- Additional Type J Thermocouple
- Recirculation and Custom models available