The Malema Interconnect Interlock device (MIID-1000) provides backflow protection for bulk chemical and High Purity Water services in laboratories, industrial plants and wafer fabrication facilities. It also helps to detect leaks in valve seals and prevents cross contamination of fluids.
- All high purity PTFE and PFA construction of the wetted components.
- Integrated design for compact, space savings installation.
- Designed for minimal head loss
- Field configurable flare connections [Inlets can be configured as either ¼” or 3/8” flare nipples] allowing for simplified retrofit installation and reduced inventories
- Valve components tested to over 10,000,000 cycles in DIW (over 1,050,000 in Cabot SS-12).
- Valve Cv = 0.8
- Built-in Leak detection& monitoring
- Built-in Optical Valve position sensing