The M-10000 Paddlewheel flow meters are smaller, easier to install, and more accurate than ever before. Optional outputs such as 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, or pulse are available. In addition, M-10000 can also be used as an adjustable flow switch. These flow meters are available in both metal and plastic configurations.
Tangential turbine flow meters continue to be the most common way to measure flow electronically in a wide range of industries. Enhancements to tangential turbine flow meter systems are producing a flow-sensing device that is smaller, easier to install, and more accurate than ever before. Malema manufactures a line of Tangential Turbine (also called Paddle Wheel) Flow meters that utilize sophisticated circuitry to foster signal conditioning.
- Wide flow range
- Outstanding accuracy
- State-of-the-art electronics -- high reliability
- 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, or pulse output
- Visual indication
- Adjustable flow switch -- built in
- Small footprint
- All-PTFE models available (except for ceramic or sapphire shaft)
- Flare Tube Connections Available
- Cooling systems
- Laser equipment
- Wet process systems
- CVD, CMP, and lithography tools
- Corrosive chemical distribution