esPRO® Non-Invasive/Non-contact Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Sensor - USA ONLY
Measuring channel width | width with inlay: 50 mm | 45.4 mm
Standard Tubing OD: 48.5 mm
Dimensions (L x W x H): 70 × 116 × 75 mm
Weight: 840 g
Our esPRO® Ultrasonic flow meters are designed for effective non-contact, non-invasive flow rate measurement. They reliably measure the flow velocity and calculate real time flow rates of the liquids. Non-contact clamp-on flow sensors are ideal to measure abrasive, adherent, corrosive, and ultra-pure liquids on rigid plastic tubes and pipes used in the semiconductor industry. Equipped with an integrated electronic unit, they function as a complete flow meter in the size of a small transducer without an external board or transmitter.
The sensors of series ESPRO-14.65/xxxPI V2.0 – designed as clamp-on-sensors with flexible inlay – detect the flow rate of liquids in rigid tubes of different diameters within a few milliseconds. Industrial applications in the semiconductor industry are typical: use in wafer cleaning equipment, lithography equipment, mixing equipment, chemical supply systems or slurry lines. The sensors have no contact to the fluid and are suitable for all applications with strict hygienic requirements, e.g. biotechnology, pharmaceutical industries or chemical industry. Due to the switching output the sensors support industrial dosing applications. The RS-485 interface allows bus operation. The ESPRO-14.65/xxxPI V2.0 sensors with complete built-in electronics can be installed in machines or apparatuses.
- Highly precise ultrasonic clamp-on flow sensor
- Flow measurement of up to 400 L/min
- Innovative contact-free architecture to eliminate risk of contamination and leakage, thus increasing uptime
- Use at PFA, PTFE or other hard plastic tubes and pipes
- No system downtime in case of sensor exchange or retrofit
- Sensor set for hazardous environments according to ATEX / IECEx (Ex Zone 1)
- Support of all current industrial interfaces