Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch
Substrate holder heating up to 1000°C
Multiple sources with sequential operation or co-deposition
up to 12 inch
Co-sputtering is simultaneous coating from two or multiple sputtering targets. It is used for compound - alloy or composite material.
- Semiconductors .
- Product QC & QA.
- Oxide, Nitride and Metal.
- Materials research.
- Optical Research.
- Materials Research.
- Flexible substrate size up to 12 inch.
- Excellent thin-film uniformity of less than ±3%.
- Magnetron sputtering sources (up to 8 sources) with optional target sizes.
- Multiple sources with sequential operation or co-deposition.
- RF, DC or pulsed-DC for non-conductive or conductive target.
- Deposition of multilayer films with selected target materials.
- Mass flow controllers (up to 4 gas lines).
- Substrate holder heating up to 1000°C.
- Adjustable substrate to target spacing.
- Shutters are installed each sputtering source and substrate.
- Flexible chamber sizes depend on substrate size and applications.
- Full-width opening door integrated two viewports with shutters for observing substrate and sputter sources.
- Full range vacuum gauge with display and Baratron gauge for closed-loop pressure control.
- Ultimate vacuum of chamber about 10-8 Torr.
- Intergrated with Load-Lock, robot arm, glove box.
- Combined with Ion-source, thermal source, E-beam, etc.
- Substrate RF or DC bias.
- Thickness monitor.
- Substrate RF plasma cleaning.
- Extra spare port for OES, RGA or extra
- process monitoring.