The CMFC-9000 Integrated Coriolis Flow Controller controls liquid and Slurry flows up to 5000 grams per minute to within 1.5% accuracy of the set point, while providing a quick response time of within 2 seconds for consistent control. Also, by utilizing its coriolis (non-invasive) based flow measurement, the Integrated Coriolis Flow Controller offers direct mass flow measurement simultaneously, giving users a critical process parameter for monitoring and setting alarms.
- High Accuracy - Controls flowrate to within ± 1.5% of set point; ideal for fluid blending and/or dispense applications
- Fast Response 2 seconds (typically< 1 seconds for most applications)
- Broad application range with 2 types of control valves
- Wide range of flow control capability
- All PTFE/PFA wetted part construction - compatible with UHP liquid chemicals, DI water and CMP slurries (slurry module with Pt cured Silicone tubing)
- Mass flow measurement accuracy is independent of fluid density and viscosity
- Semiconductor CMP tools - suitable for use to precisely control the flow of chemi- cals and polishing slurries dispensed to the polishing platen; an ideal replacement for peristaltic pump based delivery systems.
- Cleaning tools - for accurate and reliable control in the blending and delivering of cleaning chemistries on post CMP cleaning and related tools.
- Copper plating tools - well suited to chemical mixing and dispense applications