TEM-1100 Series filters are specifically designed for filtration of semiconductor grade gases when flow rates to 300 SCFM are required. This all welded assembly will deliver 0.003 microns absolute filtration where a high flow rate is required. Available with 1" and 1 ½" connectoins.
This all Fluoropolymer filter element is enclosed in a 316L stainless steel electro polished welded housing. Final assembly is purged with filtered nitrogen for initial cleanliness. It is also suited for high temperature applications to 300° F / 150°C. Preconditioning is optional.
- Material: All Teflon®
- Flow Rate: 0-8550 L/min
- 99.9999999 Efficient at 0.003 Microns
- 16.5 ft. sq. of PTFE Membrane
- All Fluoropolymer Construction with PFTE Encapsulated Viton O-Ring
- 316L 10 RA Electro Polished Stainless Steel Housing
- Helium Leak Tested to 1 X 10 -9 cc/sec
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Compatible with all Semi-Grade Gases
- 250 psig Operating Pressure Rated at 250°F
- Available with Compression, Gasket Seal, and Butt Weld Fittings