The POLOS NanoWriter is a versatile UV laser writer with high precision components specifically designed to give the user the highest degree of freedom to create microstructures in photosensitive layers.
- Resolution: 0.8 - 2.5 µm (5 µm optional)
- Wavelength: 405 or 375 nm
- Max substrate size: 110 x 110 mm
The POLOS NanoWriter includes a 405 nm optical module capable of writing structures as small as 0.8 µm in photoresist layers. This user-friendly tool supports up to 4095 levels of grayscale or pure binary mode and allows for 2.5D optical structures, surface structures as well as mask projects. Real-time laser-controlled autofocus and laser intensity control ensure high-quality imaging during the entire exposure process. The control electronics are all mounted within the frame, except for the control PC. This Microsoft Windows-based desktop PC and all required software is included in the package.
- High quality, cost-efficient maskless lithography tool
- 375 nm source available for i-Line resists
- Market conform 0.8 µm resolution
- Compact optical module: use a spare optical unit for revolutionary machine downtime reduction
- User-friendly operation
- Supports substrates up to 4”x4”
- Width: 580 mm
- Height: 708 mm
- Depth: 600 mm (not including optional air duct)
- Weight: 260 kg
- Compressed air: 5 - 7 Bar, Air quality according ISO8573-1:2010 class 3 or better.