The CPFM-8810 series is a family of advanced flow meters based on the Coriolis principle fabricated exclusively from PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) polymeric material. Series 8810 flow meters are comprised of two assemblies: one containing the sensor, the other containing the supporting electronics. Series 8810 sensors are specially designed for measuring liquids in high-purity bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all plastic-wetted surfaces and provide a Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass and Temperature.
The CPFM-8810 series sensor is the world's only gamma-sterializable Coriolis mass flow meter, and is avalable in a disposable, drop-in form factor for single-use applications.
- Fluid measurement performance is independent of fluid properties; eliminating the need to calibrate on different fluids
- Accuracy unaffected by flow regime (e.g., laminar or turbulent flow) or variations in flow velocity profile
- Disposable drop-in sensor option for single use applications
- Highly corrosive chemicals
- Fluids with varying density or viscosity
- Depth filtration
- Tangential flow filtration
- Pure water or ultra high purity chemicals